It was really fun! Until it was not…
“Siempre unidos al Rock & Roll
galopando en las venas
a sangre y fuego en el corazón
derribando cualquier frontera”Saiz – Alcoba – San Segundo – Hagall (2004)
That was FUN! … Until it wasn’t. I learned much about what to do (and what not to do! 😜). Miles of road, hundreds of people, and everything a Spanish touring band means.
I joined the band in December 2007 for the 10th Anniversary Tour and the production of the 4th album, “Más Vale Tarde… Que Nunca!”.
I left in 2011 when I was focused on moving to Scotland.
The Band (during my contribution, 2007-2011)
- Ivan Urbistondo – Vocals (2007-2011)
- Alberto “AORman” García – Vocals (2011)
- Jose Luís Sainz – Guitars
- Jose María “Pepemari” Sansegundo – Bass (2007-2008)
- Juan Carlos “Moreno” Adeva – Bass (2008-2011)
- Antonio Alcoba – Drums